– Enlarged Ejection Port for the 458 SOCOM
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Pending Left Side Charging Handle
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation.
– Uses all Mil-Spec and most Custom Bolt Carriers without modification.
– Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Bolt carrier door in the rear to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire).
– Compatible with Mil-Spec and most other lowers receivers
– Included is our Enhanced cam-pin optimized for our side charge upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire).
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms
– Weight: 13.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards with anti-rotation tabs without modification *
IMPORTANT!! You must use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of the Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and possibly damage the Upper Receiver.