The new Fortis Hammer™ charging handle stays true to their brand. Fortis Mfg engineers, designs, & develops military grade accessories that look good and functions great. Tested and evaluated by industry professionals, then put to the test by people in the military and law enforcement community. Fortis Mfg continuously refined our design and came up with the Hammer™. So charge your rifle, drop the Hammer™, and go!
Introducing the black teflon finish. The slick finish is smooth and gives the already durable charging handle a unique finish that’s not common in the market today.
- Machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- The robust design as well as aggressive serrations on the latch and body support use with either shooting gloves or without
- Redesigned the back stop for the latch, so stress is taken off the roll pin
- Finished in Nickelene™: Rockwell hardness – 45C, low co-efficient of friction, excellent lubricity characteristics
- 1.5 oz – durable, yet extremely light
**The finish isn’t a true black anodized color. It’s a nickel teflon and has metallic grey properties. It is believed to be darker than gunmetal grey, yet not a true black.